この価格差を見ると pro を続けるメリットは大きそうだが、1TB に遠く届かない使い方ではメリットは大きくない(2264枚で一枚あたり 5MB で見積もっても11GBしかない)。広告をなくすためだけに年間 $29 を支払うかどうかが判断基準になるだろう。自分のアカウントは pro のまま行って、家族用のアカウントは自動的に free 移行でもいいかな・・・
As of May 20, 2013, we are no longer offering Flickr Pro subscriptions to the majority of our members. Some things to be aware of (with more details below):
- Recurring Pro members currently have the ability to continue renewing at the same price.
- Eligible Pro members can get a prorated refund for a limited time.
- Eligible non-recurring Pro members can purchase a recurring Pro subscription.
- The “Gift of Pro” will no longer be available for purchase.
- Pro users will no longer appear with a “Pro” badge beside their name or buddy icon
Your Pro pricing remains the same and your benefits have improved:
- Those who remain Pro will retain all their original benefits.
- The photo and video size limits will be upgraded to those offered with our new free account.
- If you are on a recurring Pro subscription, your payments will remain as is. To see what your current subscription costs, see the previous payment on in your order history.
- Pro members will never be automatically transitioned to an Ad Free or Doublr subscription.
If you’d like to switch to a free account:
- Eligible Pro members who switch to a free account by August 20, 2013 can receive a prorated refund on their purchase and will lose their Pro benefits immediately.
- Pro members who cancel Pro after August 20, 2013 will retain Pro benefits until their subscription expiration date.
If you’d like to keep your Pro membership:
- Anyone who was Pro at 12:00 am (midnight) GMT on May 20, 2013, may be eligible to sign up for recurring Pro in order to extend their Pro membership beyond its expiration date.
- This applies to:
- those whose one-time or gift Pro memberships expired after 12:00 am GMT.
- those who are on a gifted Pro account.
- those who have purchased one-off Pro and are set to expire in the future.
- To keep your Pro status by signing up for a recurring Pro subscription, visit the account order page.
- If you cancel your recurring subscription or opt for the prorated refund, you will no longer have the option to sign up for a recurring subscription.
- If your recurring subscription expires after May 20, 2013, due to a failed payment, please contact the billing team.